Wed.-Sat., 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (closed on Monroe County government-observed holidays) - Monroe County residents only (no businesses)
- Electronic Waste
- Appliances (without CFC/Freon)
- Scrap Metal
- Paper & Cardboard
- Document Destruction
- Recyclable Glass/Metal/Plastic Containers
- Printer Cartridges
- Propane Tanks - 1# & 20#
- Bulky Plastic Items
- Clean Styrofoam Packing (no takeout clamshells, cups, meat trays, etc.)
- Empty Prescription Bottles
- Cooking Oil/Grease
- Fluorescent Lights
- Sharps & Syringes
- Flags (U.S.)
- Compost Give-Back (Seasonal - not for use in vegetable/herb gardens)
The following will be accepted from Monroe County residents (no businesses) on select dates. Click here for the schedule.
- Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) - Appointment Required (No Fee)
- Pharmaceutical & Medication Disposal (No Fee)
- Regular Collection Items - Listed Above (No Fee)
- Recycling Fee Items - Passenger Vehicle Tires ($3 each) and Appliances Containing CFC/Freon ($15 each) - only credit or debit cards accepted for payment
Call 753-7600 (Option #3) for more information.
Click here for items that are not accepted at the ecopark.