Creating Jobs and Attracting New Business
MCIDC has a revolving loan fund which is used to assist expanding businesses with "gap" financing for fixed assets and working capital. Low interest loans are available for up to $75,000 with a term not exceed seven years.
Documents Required to Apply
- Description of project to be financed.
- Last three years financial statements, including corporate federal tax returns.
- Interim financial statement within 90-days of application
- Two years of projected balance sheet and income statement with assumptions
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable aging within 90 days of application
- Personal financial statement and federal tax returns of any shareholder with 20% or more ownership.
Businesses interested in learning more about the revolving loan fund should contact the Monroe County Department of Planning and Development at 585 753-2000 or email.