Drywall, Sheetrock, Gypsum Board
Drywall can be disposed of in the trash.
See below for information on donating unused construction equipment.
Many options are available for donating useable clothing, furniture, building materials, eyeglasses, etc. Click the links below to find an appropriate location to donate your used goods.
- ABVI Goodwill (clothing/thrift stores)
- Salvation Army (clothing/thrift stores)
- St. Pauly Textile (clothing drop boxes)
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore (building materials & furniture)
- ReHouse Architectural Salvage (building materials)
Accepted at ecopark During All Operating Hours
- Clothing (donated to Goodwill)
- Cell Phones (donated to Cell Phones for Soldiers)
- Pop Tabs (donated to Ronald McDonald Pop Tab Program)
10 Avion Drive, Rochester, NY 14624
Wed 1pm-6:30pm, Sat 7:30am-1pm
Closed on Holidays &