ecopark Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Appointment Scheduler and Pharmaceutical Collection Calendar
Choose a Date
The calendar displays all ecopark HHW events, mobile HHW collections held at municipal highway departments and scheduled pharmaceutical collections. Appointments are only required to drop off HHW items.
Calendar Instructions: Click on a highlighted date in the calendar. Click again to choose the service you would like (red - for pharmaceutical disposal, green to make an ecopark HHW appointment or (when available) purple for a mobile HHW appointment). You will then see details (times, address, etc.) of your choice. For HHW appointments, you must click on an available time slot to make a required appointment.
Daily Pharmaceutical Drop-offs
- Brighton Police Department (2300 Elmwood Ave. 14618) - Daily collections (M-F) 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- East Rochester Police Department (317 Main St. 14445) - Daily collections (M-F) 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Fairport Police Department (31 S. Main St. 14450) - Daily Collections (M-F) 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Gates Police Department (1605 Buffalo Rd. 14624) - Daily collections (M-F) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Irondequoit Police Department (1300 Titus Ave. 14617) - Daily collections (M-Sat.) 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Ogden Police Department (269 Ogden Center Rd. 14559) - Daily collections (M-F) 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Webster Police Department (1000 Ridge Rd. 14580) - Daily collections (M-F) 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays)
For questions or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 753-7600 (Option #3), M-F, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., to talk to a customer service representative.