2013 Open Enrollment
Save Money during Open Enrollment
- Give Value a 2nd L$$K. In most cases you can save money by choosing Value instead of Select, in many cases up to $500. Select the right Chart for you: CSEA hired prior to 4/2005 (Cat 1) or CSEA between 4/2005 and 10/2012 (Cat 2)
- Some employees can receive a $2,000 Stipend for dropping County health insurance coverage. See the Stipend form Below.
- Use pre-tax deductions to save approximately 25% of each dollar contributed to your Deferred Compensation Program.
- Save by switching from brand-name drugs to generic equivalents. See a list of drugs in the Generic Trial Program. Learn more here!
Health Insurance Documents
• Flexing Spending Accounts
December 7, 2012, is the last day to submit enrollment applications for Health Insurance and Dental Insurance. Deferred Compensation enrollment can take place throughout the year.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at 753-1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- **Medical/Dental Coverage Document Checklist**
- Excellus Application/change Form
- Dental Application
- Parking Enrollment Form
- Flexible Benefits Enrollment Form
- Deferred Comp Contribution Change Form
- W-10 Dep Care Provider ID form
- Health Insurance Buy-out Stipend Form
- Flexible Benefits Claim Form
- Flexible Spending Extension Claim Form
- Parking Claim Form
- HRA Claim Form
Open Enrollment Meetings
City Place, 2nd Floor Balcony
November 27, 2012 9:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
691 ST. Paul St, Basement Training Room
November 28, 2012 12:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
Monroe Community Hospital, Brass Chandelier Room
December 5, 2012 12:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
111 Westfall Road, Room 776
November 26, 2012 12:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.
County Office Building, Legislature Chambers
November 30, 2012 10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Airport, International Arrivals Hall
December 6, 2012 2:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M.
Fleet Center - Conference Room
December 6, 2012 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Not all benefit representatives will be available at all sessions.
More Benefits Information
- Employee Assistance Program - helping you and your family outside of work
- GRIPA Clinical Integration - helping you better navigate the health care system
- Save Money With Generic Drugs - Switch from Brand Names
- County Wellness Program - tips to live healthier