Learn more about Monroe County and what it has to offer with a variety of demographic research tools. These resources are targeted to help research specific areas and statistical measures.
- American FactFinder The Census Bureau conducts many censuses and surveys. The most well-known is the official population census of the United States, called the decennial census. It is conducted every ten years, most recently in April 2000. During each decennial census, the Census Bureau collects data from every household in the U.S. and its territories. Besides the decennial census, the Census Bureau conducts nearly one hundred other surveys and censuses every year. By law, no one is permitted to reveal information from these censuses and surveys that could identify any person, household, or business.
- GRE Greater Rochester Enterprise (GRE) is a public-private partnership established to professionally market the Rochester metropolitan region as a competitive, high-profile place for business location and growth.
- Rochester Small Business Council To provide services, support, and business-to-business opportunities to growth oriented small business owners throughout the greater Rochester metropolitan area.
- US Census Bureau The Census Bureau serves as the leading source of quality data about the nation's people and economy. We honor privacy, protect confidentiality, share our expertise globally, and conduct our work openly. We are guided on this mission by our strong and capable workforce, our readiness to innovate, and our abiding commitment to our customers.
- Visit Rochester Greater Rochester Visitors Association, Inc. is the leading resource to market the Greater Rochester community as the first choice for living, working, learning and enjoying life - for ourselves and others who wish to join us for a week-end or a lifetime.
- ZipCodes.com We provide a wealth of FREE useful tools and information about each zip code. These free tools and information drive a lot of traffic to our website. Because of this traffic, we feel that a great opportunity would be missed if we didn't offer local businesses the opportunity to connect with the online visitors that visit their local zip code.