Investigate opportunities and find information with our provided search engines.
- AltaVista AltaVista, a business of Overture Services, Inc., is a leading provider of search services and technology. AltaVista continues to advance Internet search with new technologies and features designed to improve the search experience for consumers. Based in Sunnyvale, Calif., AltaVista has a rich history of innovation embodied in 61 search-related patents.
- Argus Clearinghouse The Argus Clearinghouse provides a central access point for value-added topical guides which identify, describe, and evaluate Internet-based information resources. Provides excellent ratings of sites.
- CEO Express CEOExpress Company was founded in 1998 by Patricia Pomerleau, an authority on how emerging technologies impact the future of Fortune 500 organizations. In January 1999, privately held CEOExpress Company launched its first online desktop, CEOExpress.com. Developed to organize the best resources on the Web for busy executives, CEOExpress.com now hosts over 1.8 million visits per month.
- Excite Netsearch Excite is one of the most recognized names on the Internet, and among the Internet's most personalized portals featuring a completely customizable start page. Excite features comprehensive search tools, a popular Webmail platform and robust content and resources from over 100 leading providers.
- Fedstats FedStats, which has been available to the public since 1997, provides access to the full range of official statistical information produced by the Federal Government without having to know in advance which Federal agency produces which particular statistic.
- FindHow The How-To search engine helps consumers find instructions they can trust for many everyday tasks on the Internet by focusing on indexing only high-quality How-To's' typically from well-known, recognized brand names or individuals. Many of these sources (often companies, government entities, or educational institutions) have other motives for providing information besides pure profits, and most have trusted, off-line brand name reputations to protect - which encourages them to focus on providing trustworthy and high-quality information.
- FirstGov Official information and services from the U.S. government. Whatever you want or need from the U.S. government, it's here on USA.gov. You'll find a rich treasure of online information, services, and resources.
- Google Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Google is now widely recognized as the world's largest search engine -- an easy-to-use free service that usually returns relevant results in a fraction of a second.
- go.com The Walt Disney Internet Group (WDIG) offers a compelling mix of interactive entertainment and information content and services for Internet and mobile devices for audiences around the world. WDIG is both a developer of unique new media experiences specifically designed for Internet and mobile media and a developer of new platforms for distributing content selected from broad, existing entertainment divisions and libraries of the Company.
- Internet Public Library The IPL was founded by a class at the University of Michigan's School of Information, and Michigan SI students almost exclusively generated its content and managed the Ask a Question reference service.
- Lycos Welcome to the Lycos Retriever! The Retriever is the Web's first information fusion engine, scouring the Web for the best information on thousands of topics and pulling it together into up-to-date, easy-to-read reports.
- Northern Light Northern Light has been providing strategic research portals, business research content, and search technology to global enterprises since we were founded in 1996.
- Work Index Human Resource Executive Online® represents a wide variety of offerings that utilize the inherent strengths of interactive technologies such as timely information delivery, interactive opportunities and database capabilities to deliver users breaking news, unique insights and extensive reference materials.
- Yahoo Yahoo! powers and delights our communities of users, advertisers, and publishers - all of us united in creating indispensable experiences, and fueled by trust.