Wondering where to get your vaccine?
Check with your primary care provider or use these buttons to find a pharmacy or other location near your neighborhood.
Learn the facts
The flu vaccine is recommended for everyone 6 months and older, with rare exceptions. The best time to get the flu vaccine is right now, especially if you want to stay healthy for the holidays. It is safe to get a flu vaccine and a COVID-19 vaccine/booster at the same time if you are eligible for both.
If you have questions or concerns, please call a trusted health care provider and click on the resources below.
Learn more about flu vaccinations for:
- Adults 65+
- Pregnant Women
- Individuals with health conditions such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, lung disease, cancer, neurological conditions
Learn more about the flu:
- FAQs about the flu
- Flu symptoms & complications
- Monroe County Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Families Fighting Flu
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
Health Holidays Flyers: