What am I worth? Access resources that address wage escalation and cost of living increases.
- Abbott, Langer & Associates Salary & Benefits Reports Abbott, Langer Association Surveys and SalariesReview provide salary survey reports to subscribers. Abbott, Langer Association Surveys has long focused on the nonprofit and manufacturing sectors. SalariesReview was created by ERI Economic Research Institute to provide online survey capabilities and, in March of 2005, won the Patent for online interactive salary surveys.
- Career Journal CareerJournal's articles and tools reflect the exceptional editorial resources of The Wall Street Journal, WSJ.com, the CareerJournal editorial team, an array of respected columnists and other key resources. Through the daily updates and thousands of archived articles, you can examine hiring demand and salary data for a vast array of industries and job functions, and access a wealth of information on all aspects of job hunting and career management.
- Economic Research Institute ERI compiles the most robust job competency, salary, cost-of-living, and executive compensation surveys (over 565,000 organizations' data) available. Over 10,000 subscribers use ERI data, many for compensation planning and budgeting.
- Job & Salary Watch by Execu-net Founded in 1988, ExecuNet brings C-level executives together online and in face-to-face meetings to discuss business challenges, solutions and opportunities, and share job leads. A recognized authority in executive recruiting and human capital, ExecuNet also provides members access to confidential six-figure jobs listings, proprietary research, and pragmatic advice.
- The Salary Calculator Perhaps you're thinking of applying for a job, or a promotion, and you want to know what difference the change in pay will make to you. Maybe you want to know what salary will support your intended lifestyle. Even if you're considering different mortgages, we can give you something to think about. The Salary Calculator is designed to help you get a hold of your finances. Use the tools listed below to help you plan for the future, or possibly just dream about what could be.
- Salary Negotiations Jack Chapman is the author of How to Make $1000 a Minute: Negotiating Your Salary, a national best-seller on salary negotiations. His business is called Lucrative Careers, Inc. After twenty one years in individual and group career consulting, Jack's practice now specializes in helping people get past paycheck-to-paycheck living, and putting financial independence within reach of practically anyone.
- Salary.com Salary.com builds on-demand software around a deep domain knowledge in the area of compensation to help customers win the war for talent by simplifying the connections between people, pay and performance. Salary.com's cutting edge technology is integrated with actionable data and content, empowering customers to make the best decisions about pay and performance and help them to attract, motivate, reward and retain top performers.
- Wage Data for NY State Welcome to the Workforce and Industry data section of the New York State Department of Labor's web site. We are the premier source of labor market information in the state. From wages to projections to the latest job figures, the Department of Labor has the most current and accurate labor market information available.
- Wages and Trends (Infonet) America’s Career InfoNet helps individuals explore career opportunities to make informed employment and education choices. The Web site features user-friendly occupation and industry information, salary data, career videos, education resources, self-assessment tools, career exploration assistance, and other resources that support talent development in today's fast-paced global marketplace.