Drinking Glasses, Vases, Ceramic Mugs, Dishes, Pyrex, Etc.
Glass from drinking glasses, pyrex containers, microwave oven trays, incandescent light bulbs, etc. is tempered differently than store-bought glass bottles, jugs and jars, and is NOT accepted for recycling curbside (or at the ecopark). they must be disposed of in the regular trash.
If the item is in useable condition, consider donating it for reuse. See information below.
Many options are available for donating useable clothing, furniture, building materials, eyeglasses, etc. Click the links below to find an appropriate location to donate your used goods.
- ABVI Goodwill (clothing/thrift stores)
- Salvation Army (clothing/thrift stores)
- St. Pauly Textile (clothing drop boxes)
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore (building materials & furniture)
- ReHouse Architectural Salvage (building materials)