1150 City Place
50 W. Main St.
Rochester, NY 14614
Phone: 585 753-2000
Fax: 585 753-2028
Creating Jobs. Growing Our Economy.
Monroe County Economic Development’s goals are your goals. A return on investment, the creation of jobs and the retention of jobs.
Through private, state, federal and county financial resources and technical assistance, the Economic Development Division supports businesses, developers, units of local government and major county facilities like the airport and landfill in economic development activities. The division provides administrative support to County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency (COMIDA), the Monroe County Industrial Development Corporation (MCIDC) and the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC).
Monroe County Economic Development connects your business to the most advantageous financing programs and incentives. Please call 585 753-2000 or 1-888-842-1009 to speak directly with an economic development specialist to see how Monroe County Economic Development can assist your business. Our staff is eager to meet with you to determine if the project you are considering qualifies for any of these programs.
- Buying Equipment: Great Rate, Great Rebate, SBA 504, COMIDA, Monroe Manufactures Jobs LoanPlus
- Purchasing or Constructing a Building: SBA 504, COMIDA, JobsPlus, Enhanced JobsPlus, Green JobsPlus, Shelter Rent Pilot and LeasePlus.
- Exporting/Importing: Monroe County Foreign Trade Zone.
- Job Training: MPower
- Government Contracting: Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC
- Monroe Manufactures Jobs Program
- Monroe On The Job Program