Tryon Park contains 82 undeveloped acres on the western shore of Irondequoit Bay and offers hiking and natural scenic areas.
This park is mainly undeveloped but offers nature enthusiasts some hiking trails.
Location and Directions
Tryon Park is located off Tryon Road off of North Winton Road between Browncroft and Empire Boulevards.
Common Recreation Activities at Tryon Park
- Cross-Country Skiing (no groomed trails)
- Fishing- Fishing is allowed in Tryon Park as long as those fishing are following NYS Department of Environmental Conservation guidelines and rules and have the required licenses.
- Geo-caching (approximatly 3 caches)
- Off-road Cycling
Rules and Regulations
- Tryon Park has a Carry-in Carry-out rule, which means you must take all your garbage with you for disposal after leaving the park.
- All pets must be leashed and you are responsible for cleaning up after them.