2672 Ridge Road, West
Rochester, NY 14626
Phone: 585 753-4942
Manager, WIC Program
The WIC Program is a supplemental food and nutrition education program that serves pregnant, breastfeeding, postpartum women, infants, and children up to the age of five. To be eligible, the applicant must be a resident of New York State and have a household income of less than 185% of the poverty level. To learn more about the WIC Program, please click here.
(WIC) provides nutritious foods, including low-fat or fat-free milk, cheese, eggs, whole grains, peanut butter/beans, vegetables and fruits. WIC strongly promotes breastfeeding as the best way to feed your baby. Breastfeeding support is available through our WIC Nutritionists and the Peer Counselor Program (753-5640). Formula is also available for infants who are either partially breastfed or fully formula fed. For more information on breastfeeding, please click below:
WIC has been shown to improve the health of pregnant women, new mothers and their infants and children. The foods provided through WIC are a good source of essential nutrients that are often missing from the diets of women and young children. Pregnant women on WIC have longer healthier pregnancies and fewer premature births.
If you would like to apply for WIC, please call the Monroe County WIC Program at 753-4942 or apply at the link below:
You can print the forms you will need by clicking on the links below. Forms can be submitted by FAX at 225-0047.
- Medical Referral Form for Women, Infants, and Children
- Request a medically prescribed WIC approved formula for your infant/child
Other Helpful Links
- List of foods that can be purchased with your e-WIC benefits card
- List of stores that accept WIC (scroll down for Monroe County)
- List of Foodlink Curbside Market locations (highlighted locations accept WIC)
- Look for a Health Care Provider (select the type of provider needed)
- Information on Chemical Dependency/Gambling Treatment Programs
- Nondiscrimination Statement