Veteran Separation Papers/DD214s

If you have lost or misplaced your separation papers/DD214 it is possible we may have a copy on file in the office for you. Our office stores thousands of Monroe County Veterans’ records from WWII through the present. If we don’t have it here we can help you obtain a copy from the National Personnel Records Center.

We encourage veterans to have their original separation papers/DD214s recorded with the Monroe County Clerk’s Office so that a certified copy may always be obtained. Separation papers/DD214s may also be submitted to the Clerk's Office through our agency.