This beautiful Monroe County Park is located on the west shore of Irondequoit Bay and offers hiking and access to the bay for fishing. Completely undeveloped, Irondequoit Bay Park West’s 147 acres are located along approximately 2,000 feet of Irondequoit Bay water frontage. Irondequoit Bay Park West features a small undeveloped car-top boat launch.
Location and Directions
Irondequoit Bay Park West is located along the southwestern shoreline of Irondequoit Bay, north of Empire Boulevard and east of 590 in the Town of Irondequoit.
Common Recreation Activities at Irondequoit Bay Park West
- Cross-Country Skiing (non-groomed)
- Fishing- Fishing is allowed in Irondequoit Bay Park West as long as those fishing are following NYS Department of Environmental Conservation guidelines and rules and have the required licenses.
- Geo-caching (approximately 5 caches)
- Off-Road Cycling
- Proximity to Bay
Rules and Regulations
- Irondequoit Bay Park West has a Carry-in Carry-out rule, which means you must take all your garbage with you for disposal after leaving the park.
- All pets must be leashed and you are responsible for cleaning up after them.