Kathy Hiltunen, BSN, MBA
Public Health Nursing Services Manager
Phone: 585 753-5481
Fax: 585 753-5378
Sexual Health Clinic at Bull's Head
819 West Main St.
Rochester, NY 14611
Phone: 585 753-5481
A designated New York State Center of Excellence, our Sexual Health Clinic is committed to providing high quality, confidential care. Our dedicated staff values your health and legal right to privacy. We offer the following services:
- Testing and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT)
- Testing for HIV
- Referrals for HIV treatment
- Vaccines: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, Meningococcal, COVID 19 Bivalent, Monkeypox and Flu
- HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis care (PrEP)
- HIV Post-exposure Prophylaxis referral (PEP)
- Walk-in COVID and flu vaccinations available on Thursdays from 12:30 -3 p.m. (Sexual Health services are not available during this time.)
No appointment is necessary. Services are free. Parental consent is not required for minors.
Walk-in Hours for Sexual Health services:
- Monday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
STD/HIV Disease Control Program
STD/HIV Control Program
111 Westfall Road
Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585 753-5391
We improve the health of the community through the provision of biomedical and behavioral interventions, including provider training. Special emphasis is on the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases (STD), including HIV, through community collaborations, particularly for underserved populations.
- Sexually transmitted disease surveillance
- Education and follow up for persons recently diagnosed with gonorrhea, chlamydia or syphilis
- Confidential partner services for select diagnoses
- Free and confidential testing and treatment for STD
Partner Notification Assistance Program (PNAP)
The Partner Notification Assistance Program provides consultation to physicians and other health and human service professionals and assistance for patients.
- Discussion of partner notification options
- Assisting a patient in developing a partner notification plan
- Referral of patients for PNAP services
- Outreach for patients who are lost to follow-up care
- Patient counseling and referral services
- Notification of partners without revealing the patient’s name
- Counseling on how to talk with partners about being exposed to HIV
- Meeting with patient and partner to assist in the notification
In Monroe County, call 585 753-5391.
Anonymous Testing for HIV
HIV is a virus that can cause AIDS. The HIV antibody test can tell if you have been infected by the virus.
The anonymous HIV counseling and testing program provides counseling to discuss your concerns about HIV infection and AIDS. Counselors can help you identify ways to reduce your risk.
Free anonymous HIV antibody testing with appropriate referrals is available through the New York State Health Department in Rochester. No names are used.
For more information:
Phone: 585 423-8081
TDD: 585 423-8120