Interactive Map of Ongoing Construction Projects
The interactive Travel-IQ map below shows ongoing construction projects, road closures, major traffic incidents, and special events within Monroe County and the surrounding region. Sign up for a free Travel-IQ account to enable custom travel route alerts, notifications, and emergency alerts by utilizing the Route Planner feature.
- Sign Up for Free Travel-IQ Account
- Download the Travel-IQ mobile app for Apple devices
- Download the Travel-IQ mobile app for Google devices
Project Contacts List
This document is uploaded annually at the beginning of construction season and is revised as needed. The document lists contact persons for highway and bridge capital and maintenance projects. Note that construction updates for each project in the list can be found on the interactive map above, which is kept up to date regularly.
- MCDOT Project Contacts List (updated: August 22, 2022)
Construction Project Newsletters
- None at this time
Public Input and Informational Resources
- Gates - Hinchey Road Rehabilitation Newsletter No. 2 - June, 2021
- Hamlin- North Hamlin Road Bridge Rehabilitation Project - September 23, 2022
- Henrietta - East River Road Improvements Project- July 20, 2022
- Henrietta - Middle Road Highway Improvements Project - May 24, 2022
- Perinton - Aldrich Road Culvert Replacement Project - April 30, 2021