Medical Benefits by Employee Group (click to view)
- NYS Marketplace Notice
- 2022 Creditable Coverage Notice
- Insurance Coverage Notices
- CHIP Notice - July 2022
Medical Benefit Forms - Administered by Excellus BCBS
- Excellus Enrollment/change Form
- Medical and Dental Insurance Policy
- **Medical/Dental Coverage Document Checklist**
- Health Insurance Buy-out Stipend Form
- Waiver of Coverage Form
- TAD - Take As Directed - Rx safety
- Annual Notice of Creditable Coverage
Excellus Information on Medical Procedures Costs
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent Care & Parking) - Administered by HEG
- Online Portal for Flex Spending - Login
- Online Portal - How To Sheet
- Flexible Spending Enrollment Form
- Limited Use Flex Enrollment Form
- Parking Enrollment Form
- Flex $pending $aves you money
- FSA Dependent Care Summary
- Using the Debit Card with your Dependent Care Account
- Eligible FSA expenses
- Eligible OTC for FSA
- How to Use your Wex HealthCard
- W-10 Dep Care Provider ID form
- Flexible Benefits Claim Form
- Parking Claim Form
Dental Benefits - Administered by Excellus
More Benefits Information
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - helping you and your family outside of work
- GRIPA Clinical Integration - helping you better navigate the health care system
- County Wellness Program - tips to live healthier
- County Personnel Change Form - update your address and/or name with Personnel
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan - administered by ICMA-RC
Open Enrollment is November 18 to December 2, 2022
December 2, 2022, is the last day to enroll in flexible spending and insurance. Deferred Comp enrollment can take place at any time. Questions? Contact HR at 585-753-1744 or email [email protected].
Save Money during Open Enrollment
- County medical plans are an excellent value for employees, with generous benefits and low copays.
- Many employees can receive a $2,500 Stipend ($5000 for PBA) for dropping County health insurance coverage. See Stipend form.
- $ave with Signature Deductible - only $25 per pay period for a single plan, plus an HSA account!
- $ave Money with Flex $pending. Enroll in a medical or dependent care Flex $pending plan and save about 25% of each dollar contributed. Learn more.
- Use pre-tax deductions to save about 25% of each dollar contributed to your Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Save by switching from brand-name drugs to generic equivalents.Talk to your doctor about generic options. Switch from Brand Names and save.