The Monroe County Office of Mental Health (MCOMH) utilizes a variety of data resources to support various inititaives and planning activities, as well as monitor the local behavioral health service system. Check this page often for recent reports and data updates.
MCOMH maintains an online data portal utilizing the interactive reporting tool Tableau. See below for helpful links related to Tableau roll-out:
- Login page for Monroe County OMH Tableau Report Portal (Username and password for access are required)
- Form to Request Access to Tableau Portal
Available Tableau Reports:
Finance: Monroe County provider financial reports.
- Funding Source Authorization Summary
- Vendor Invoice History
Managed Care Readiness: Analyses related to planning for managed care system transformation.
- PSYCKES Quality Indicators - Updated quarterly
Utilizaton: Analyses showing behavioral health service utilization.
- BHCD Monthly Summary Reports
- NEW - Inpatient and CPEP/ED Daily Census Reporting
- NEW - MH Transport Tracking
As new reports are made available for the provider community, we will update this page but don't hesitate to check the Tableau portal often!
Mental Health System Reports:
Annual reports for public mental health services are available using the links below:
- 2021 Mental Health Summary Report NEW!
- 2019 Mental Health Summary Report
- 2018 Mental Health Summary Report
- 2017 Mental Health Summary Report
If you are not a mental health provider that has access to Tableau and have a need for general data about Monroe County mental health services, please contact our office.
The Monroe County Behavioral Health Community Database (BHCD) contains service utilization information for consumers obtaining services from the Monroe County public mental health system. Download the BHCD Data Dictionary - Revised Jan 2021 to see what information is stored in this resource.