Monroe Community Hospital
435 E. Henrietta Rd. 3rd Floor, Faith East
Rochester, NY 14620
M-F 8am - 5pm
Youth Bureau Overview
Since 1960, the Rochester-Monroe County Youth Bureau has been a planning, funding, and coordinating agency which is dedicated to developing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive system of services for youth in the Rochester and Monroe County community. We believe youth and their families deserve the best services possible.
To make this happen, we:
- Help plan and coordinate services for youth
- Assess youth needs to determine funding priorities
- Promote partnerships with agencies and community providers for comprehensive services
- Provide funding to youth service agencies
- Monitor and evaluate Youth Bureau funded programs to ensure quality services
- Coordinate Runaway and Homeless services for youth
- Study/examine different segments of the youth services system and issues that affect youth
- Advocate for legislation, systems change, and funding to improve/assist the youth services system
- Create mentoring opportunities for youth to interact with seniors, professionals, and community leaders
We promote a positive future for all youth.
To create a community that supports a comprehensive range of opportunities for positive youth development.
Scholarships & Awards
Rochester Area Community Foundation’s scholarship program is open and accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year. You can also browse opportunities in their printable PDF catalog of scholarships. If you have any questions, email [email protected].
Youth Leadership Awards
2023 Awards Photo Gallery
(use password YA2023)
Intergenerational Fall Clean Up
Information coming Fall 2023
Holiday Toy Drive