SEQR - The State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) requires that government agencies consider the potential adverse environmental impacts of an action before a decision is made to undertake a project. State, county, and municipal agencies are subject to the review procedures outlined in SEQR.
The Division of Planning maintains up to date information on the SEQR regulations and is available to assist and answer questions on this complex process.
Parking Study - The Statistical Analyses of Parking by Land Use in Monroe County provides a basis for determining parking standards for 27 land uses ranging from banks to supermarkets.
- Genesee/Finger Lakes Regional Planning Council
- Genesee Transportation Council
- American Planning Association (APA)
- New York State Association of Counties (NYSAC)
- NYS Dept. of Agriculture and Markets
- NYS Department of State Local Government Services
- GIS/Special Interest Group, Genesee/Finger Lakes Region