Public Safety Training Facility
1190 Scottsville Road, Suite #100B
Rochester, New York 14624
Phone: (585) 753-3760
Assisting In Pre-Hospital Emergency Care
The Office of Emergency Medical Services run by Monroe County EMS Administrator, Timothy Czapranski assists in the coordination and training of pre-hospital emergency care inside and for Monroe County, NY. The offices handles many day-to-day tasks including but not limited to.
- Providing technical and administrative support to local emergency medical services agencies around and in Monroe County, NY.
- Investigating and developing recommendations dealing with problems effecting the EMS system.
- Administering the training programs and services for EMS agencies around Monroe County.
- Providing medical control and quality assurance checks.
- Administering the EMS Mutual Aid plan for Monroe County.
- Serving as the information resource to governmental and local agencies (including hospitals and ambulance services) regarding EMS.
- Providing support to Monroe/Livingston REMAC, EMS Council and the EMS Advisory Board.
- Administering the County supported Critical Incident Stress Management Program.
- Responding to major incidents including Hazardous Materials.
- Responsible for staffing the EMS station at the Monroe County Emergency Operations Center.
- Overseeing and managing the Health Alert Network (HAN).