Phone: 585 753-5150
Fax: 585 753-5160
Register Student For Immunization Appointment:
Public Health Law Section 2164
New York State (NYS) Public Health Law Section 2164 and New York Codes, Rules and Regulations (NYCRR) Title 10, Subpart 66-1 require every student entering or attending public, private or parochial school in New York State (NYS) to be immunized in accordance with the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations. Full details on school immunization requirements are available at New York State Immunization Requirements for School Entrance and Attendance.
Student Immunization Report Form
School health officials in Monroe County should use the Student Immunization Report Form to report students who do not have all of the immunizations required by New York State for school attendance. The Monroe County Department of Public Health will follow-up with families to help ensure each child receives the necessary immunizations and avoids missed time in the classroom. For frequently asked questions, refer to the School Survey Questions and Answers Booklet.
- Public Health Law Section 2164
- Student Immunization Report Form
- New York State Immunization Requirements for School Entrance and Attendance 2023-24 School Year
- ACIP-Recommended Child and Adolescent Immunization Schedule
- School Survey Questions and Answers Booklet
- Frequently Asked Questions for Public Health Law 2164 Subpart 66-1