Wood Flooring, Trim, Lumber, Furniture
If wood is in useable conditon, consider donating it for reuse. See below for more information.
Wood material is NOT accepted at the ecopark
Many options are available for donating textiles, furniture, building materials, eyeglasses, etc. Textiles are woven clothing or goods. In addition to clothes, most major thrift stores and donation centers will accept footwear, bedding, curtains, stuffed animals, and other items. Clothes that are no longer wearable can still be donated. Any torn, worn, or stained items can be recycled at major donation centers as long as they are clean, dry, and odorless. For additional information on what happens to textiles once they are donated, a list of acceptable materials, and participating collection locations visit ReClotheNY Click the links below to find an appropriate location to donate your used goods.
- ABVI Goodwill (clothing/textiles/thrift stores)
- Salvation Army (clothing/textiles/thrift stores)
- St. Pauly Textile (clothing/textiles drop boxes)
- Savers (clothing/textiles/thrift stores)
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore (building materials & furniture)
Accepted at ecopark During All Operating Hours
- Clean, Dry & Odorless Textiles (donated to Goodwill)
- Cell Phones (donated to Cell Phones for Soldiers)
- Pop Tabs (donated to Ronald McDonald Pop Tab Program)
- Eyeglasses (donated to local Lions Clubs)
Wed 1pm-6:30pm, Sat 7:30am-1pm
Closed on Holidays