Monroe County Vaccine Schedule & Appointments
Individuals under 18 MUST have a parent/legal guardian with them to consent in person with acceptable ID - Driver's ID, Passport, State Non-Driver's ID, Medicaid Card (with photo), School ID (with photo), or Work ID (with photo). If applicable, please bring paperwork confirming guardianship and authority to consent for medical procedures.
Click below to view the calendar of available dates, times, & locations to schedule a 1st dose vaccine appointment for ages 12+.
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is in LIMITED SUPPLY and is available while supplies last.
Only Pfizer has been approved for individuals 5-17 years old.
Pfizer 1st doses for ages 5-11 are available in limited quantity.
You are eligible for ANY brand FIRST booster shot if you are 18 or older (12 for Pfizer) AND you previously received a 2nd or 3rd Pfizer or Moderna shot at least 5 months ago, OR a single Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) shot at least 2 months ago.
More information on availability (CDC)
You are eligible for Moderna or Pfizer 2nd booster if you received your 1st booster 4 months ago and are either age 50+, immunocompromised, or received Johnson & Johnson for both your initial shot and booster.
NYS 2nd booster eligibility information
Third doses of Moderna and Pfizer have been approved for age 12+ immunocompromised individuals 28 days after their second dose.
Scroll down or click here to view eligible conditions.
Monroe County Community Vaccine Clinics:
Walk-ins accepted, appointments encouraged!
Aenon Missionary Baptist Church
175 Genesee St, Rochester, NY 14611
Age 12+: 5/12, 12pm-2pm
Arnett Library Branch
310 Arnett Blvd, Rochester, NY 14619
Age 5+: 5/23, 12pm-2pm
Carter R Center
500 Carter St, Rochester, NY 14621
Age 5+: 5/18, 2pm-4pm
41 Backus St, Rochester, NY 14608
Age 5+: 5/15 & 6/12, 1-3pm
Lilac Festival - Highland Park
Near 1440 South Ave., Rochester, NY 14620
Age 5+: 5/21 & 5/22, 11am-4pm
North Goodman St.
804 N Goodman St, Rochester, NY 14609
T.I.P.S - Thomas P Ryan Community Center
530 Webster Ave, Rochester, NY 14609
Age 5+: 5/25, 3-5pm
T.I.P.S - Flint Street Rec Center
271 Flint Street, Rochester, NY 14608
Age 5+: 6/30, 2-5pm
Having trouble scheduling your appointment?
Call (585) 753-5555
Need help getting a ride to a vaccine clinic?
Lyft and Uber are offering discounted or free rides to and from COVID-19 vaccination clinics around Monroe County; please click the links below to find out more!
https://www.lyft.com/vaccine-access OR https://www.uber.com/us/en/coronavirus
- Active treatment for solid tumor and hematologic malignancies,
- Receipt of solid-organ transplant and taking immunosuppressive therapy,
- Receipt of CAR-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within 2 years of transplantation or taking immunosuppression therapy),
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, WiskottAldrich syndrome),
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection,
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., ≥20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, tumor-necrosis(TNF) blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory
UR Medicine/Golisano Children's Hospital COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Kids, Teens, Families and Adults (including booster doses)
New York State Mass Vaccination Sites
Click the button below to check if you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine and where you can get vaccinated at a New York State run vaccination clinic.
Additional Information Links